- Calendars Sidebar: May now remove calendars.
- Calendars Sidebar: The Add Calendar menu now includes calendars already loaded into the sidebar.
- Search has been improved, and now recognizes partial keyword matches. For example, searching “ball” will now return events titled “Football”, “Basketball” or “Volleyball”.
- Added the ability to link to “Current” month, week, or day for a calendar, in the format of http://events.uconn.edu/current/[month|week|day]/[Calendar Number].
For example: http://events.uconn.edu/current/month/42 will take you to the current month view of the UConn Master Calendar
- May now duplicate an existing event.
- May now cancel a (pending) Cross-list invitation
- Added “Events” tab, which displays events from the selected calendar in a list.
- Calendar Logs now display far more information.
- Cross-list invitations for events in the past will remove themselves from your inbox automatically.
- Improved RSS Feeds, removed the 30 day limit.
- Fixed a few bugs with the feeds.
- Added the Featured Events Inbox to System Controls
- Master Calendar no longer receives event edited notifications.
- Email notifications have been revamped, and improved.
- Added a close button to all UI windows.
- Select lists can now be navigated with keyboard arrows.
- General UI bug fixes.
- Increased speed and response time.